Crushing Equipment, Grinding Equipment, Mineral Processing, Building Materials Equipment [email protected]
Crushing Plant
  1. Home >
  2. Crushing Plant >
  3. average mining compressor jhansi

average mining compressor jhansi

Jul 19 2017 · Mining Industry Air Compressor Use On average anywhere between seven to eight HP of electrical power to produce just one HP of compressed air power Additionally only about 19 percent of the total power used in a compressed air system is converted into compressed air flow The other 81 percent is lost as heat... As a leading global manufacturer of crushing equipment, milling equipment,dressing equipment,drying equipment and briquette equipment etc. we offer advanced, rational solutions for any size-reduction requirements, including quarry, aggregate, grinding production and complete plant plan.

Get Price

Relate Product

Hi,may I help you with products, price, etc?